All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to Probability and Statistics for Engineers
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Milan Holicky got his civil engineering degree at the Czech Technical University in Prague, and doctor degree at the University of Waterloo, Canada. He is involved in the research of structural reliability and risk assessment. In 2010 he became Extraordinary Professor at the University of Stellenbosch, South Africa; in 2011 he was awarded the degree Honorary Doctor of Science and Engineering of Moscow State University of Civil Engineering.
- Author(s)Milan Holicky
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication03/08/2013
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.