All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches Python programming step-by-step through practical examples. This title begins with an introduction of Python from scratch, covering loops, control structures, sequences, functions, classes, and exception handling. It finishes with an introduction to Django, an easy-to-use platform for developing web applications in Python.
- Author BiographyB. M. Harwani is the founder and owner of Microchip Computer Education (MCE), based in Ajmer, India, which provides computer education in all programming and web-development platforms. He has more than 20 years' experience teaching programming concepts and has written many books on topics related to programming and development, including JSP, JSF, EJB, PHP, .NET, Joomla, jQuery, WordPress, and smartphones. To learn more, visit his blog, http://bmharwani.com/blog.
- Author(s)B. M. Harwani
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/12/2011
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight822 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £23.67Trending at £25.57
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.