All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £4.96Trending at £5.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £34.00Trending at £40.49
- £19.99Trending at £20.26
- £16.50Trending at £21.36
- £7.56Trending at £8.01
- £14.67Trending at £23.12
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to many mathematical topics applicable to quantitative finance that teaches how to think in mathematics rather than simply do mathematics by rote.
- Author BiographyRobert R. Reitano is Professor of the Practice in Finance at Brandeis University's International Business School [wording from author]. He was formerly Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Strategist of John Hancock/Manulife.
- Author(s)Robert R. Reitano
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIntroduction to Quantitative Finance
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note31 figures, 1 table
- Weight1157 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.