Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £34.26
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionOpening with an introduction to probability theory and stochastic processes, this book shows how phase type distributions, Markov arrival processes and quasi-birth death processes apply in queuing models and their applications. Includes examples and exercises.
- Author BiographyThe authors of this book have been doing research and modeling in the theoretical and practical field of queuing theory for several decades, and teaching in both BSc, MSc and doctoral programs at the Faculty of Informatics, Eotvos Lor'and University, Faculty of Engineering Sciences, Sz'echenyi Istv'an University and the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Informatics, Budapest University of Technology and Economics (all located in Hungary).
- Author(s)Laszlo Lakatos,Laszlo Szeidl,Miklos Telek
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight611 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.