All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Christos Christodoulou,Mikhail Sergeev,Nathan Blaunstein
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication22/08/2016
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note144 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables
- Weight710 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Table Of ContentsMathematical Foundations for Radio Engineering: Basic Definitions, Operations, and Differential Vectors. Differential Operators in Classical Electrodynamics. Introduction in Classical Electrodynamnics: Electromagnetic Waves. Electromagnetic Waves Propagation in Various Media. Reflection and Refraction of Electromagnwetic Waves. Guiding Structures and Guiding Waves: Types of Guiding Structures and Types of Guiding Waves. Transmission Lines. Coaxial Cables. Waveguides. Antennas Fundamentals: Basic Characteristics and Types of Antennas. Radar Fundamentals: Radars. MM-Wave Radars. Guided GPRs Based on Leaky Coaxial Cables. Ground Penetrating Radars and Remote Sensing Systems.
- Author BiographyChristos Christodoulou, PhD, is Associate Dean for Research, Interim ECE Department Chair, and Distinguished Professor, Electrical & Computer Engineering, at University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico. Mikhail Sergeev, PhD, is Dean of Faculty of Computer Systems and Programming, Chair of Department of Computer Systems and Networks, at Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation, Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £23.67Trending at £25.57
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.