All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £65.23Trending at £130.00
- £64.89Trending at £104.79
- £56.77Trending at £60.88
- £23.56Trending at £29.47
- £10.21Trending at £11.19
- £9.63Trending at £9.75
- £38.66Trending at £39.78
About this product
- DescriptionExplores fixed-link propagation and relates basic concepts to more complex situations faced in the mobile environment. The text shows how and why propagation occurs, and demonstrates useful techniques for minimizing transmission degradation and optimizing signal performance.
- Author BiographyJohn Doble has over 40 years experience in radio and satellite communications, most of which have been with British Telecom Research Laboratories in the UK. Currently a visiting lecturer on the subject of antenna propagation, he earned his B.S. in electrical engineering from London University.
- Author(s)John Doble
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/1996
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleMobile Communications Library
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight489 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.