Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJeffrey T. Huber,Susan Swogger
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
- Author BiographyJeffrey T. Huber is Director, School of Library and Information Science, at the University of Kentucky. He completed his master's at University of Kentucky and earned his doctorate at the University of Pittsburgh and has been on the faculty in the School of Library and Information Studies at Texas Woman's University since 1998. He held a concurrent appointment as associate director for research at the Houston Academy of Medicine-Texas Medical Centre (HAM-TMC) Library from 2001 to 2008. During that time he also was appointed adjunct associate professor in the School of Health Information Sciences at the Health Science Centre at Houston, University of Texas, USA. Susan Swogger began her interest in libraries by repairing books as a student worker, eventually going to the University of Texas at Austin for library school. She spent some years as director of a psychology library in Phoenix before joining the University of North Carolina's Health Sciences Library as Collections Development Librarian.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.