Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThe scope of this second edition of the introduction to fundamental distributed programming abstractions has been extended to cover 'Byzantine fault tolerance'. It includes algorithms to implement these abstractions in vulnerable distributed systems.
- Author BiographyRachid Guerraoui is Professor in the School of Computer and Communication Sciences (LPD), at EPFL in Lausanne, Switzerland. Luis E. T. Rodrigues is Professor (Professor Catedratico) at the Departamento de Engenharia Informatica, Instituto Superior Tecnico (IST), at the Universidade Tecnica de Lisboa in Portugal. Christian Cachin works at IBM Research in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Christian Cachin,Luis Rodrigues,Rachid Guerraoui
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/02/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight719 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.