All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition retains the appeal, clarity and practicality that made the first so successful, and continues to provide a fundamental introduction to the principles and purposes of rubrics, with guidance on how to construct them, use them to align course content to learning outcomes, and apply them in a wide variety of courses, and to all forms of assignment.
- Author(s)Antonia J. Levi,Dannelle D. Stevens
- PublisherStylus Publishing
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSterling, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStylus Publishing
- Edition StatementSecond Edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £25.97
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £32.96
- £23.75Trending at £24.09
- £25.66Trending at £30.99
- £26.08Trending at £28.99
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.