Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £20.95Trending at £21.65
- £22.95Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £40.79
- £42.67Trending at £47.27
- £20.65Trending at £21.48
About this product
- DescriptionOffers beginning professionals in satellite newsgathering an introduction to the technologies and processes involved. This book shows how typical transmission chains work and their communication with the studio. It offers a brief introduction to analogue and digital theory.
- Author BiographyJonathan, an independent satellite communications consultant, was formerly the manager of BBC News Location Facilities Unit. He has been very involved in the development of both truck-based and fly-away SNG uplinks over the past fifteen years and is also the author of Introduction to SNG and ENG Microwave, also published by Focal Press. Widely regarded as an authority on all aspects of satellite newsgathering, he has published papers, writen articles and given numerous seminars and lectures around the world on the technical aspects of newsgathering.
- Author(s)Jonathan Higgins
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2003
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.