All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)S. B. Bhattacharyya
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note27 Tables, color; 24 Tables, black and white; 11 Illustrations, color; 17 Illustrations, black and white; XXIX, 221 p. 28 illus., 11 illus. in color.
- Weight557 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
- Table Of Contents1. Overview of SNOMED CT.- 2. Need for Clinical Terminology.- 3. SNOMED CT History and IHTSDO.- 4. SNOMED CT Basics.- 5. Extending SNOMED CT.- 6. Enabling SNOMED CT.- 7. SNOMED CT Expressions.- 8. Clinical Analytics with SNOMED CT.- 9. Using SNOMED CT.- 10. SNOMED CT Tips and Tricks.- 11. Overall Assessment.
- Author BiographyDr SB Bhattacharyya, is a practising family physician and health informatics professional. He studied at Medical College, Bengal (aka Kolkata Medical College), graduating with MBBS from Calcutta University in 1986, before completing his MBA studies in 1997 with capstone thesis on telemedicine. He has been associated with a number of MNCs in India as a domain expert in the field of Health Informatics that include iSOFT India, Oracle, GE Healthcare, and currently, Tata Consultancy Services. In this capacity he primarily functions as business solutions architect for IT systems in the healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical devices domains. In the past he has also been medical administrator of several small and medium-sized hospitals, besides being a practising family physician. He is Member, National EHR Standardisation Committee, MoH&FW, Government of India, Healthcare Informatics Standards Committee, Bureau of Standards for India, and Honorary State Secretary, Indian Medical Association Haryana State for 2015 IMA Year. He was President, Indian Association for Medical Informatics for the 2010 - 2011 session, having previously served as Treasurer and Secretary of that association.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.