Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.59
- £21.73Trending at £23.02
- £19.38Trending at £25.18
- £45.12Trending at £59.74
- £36.98Trending at £37.35
- £29.42Trending at £37.38
- £29.79Trending at £37.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents information in forensic computing and IT security. This volume offers practical insight to security and its importance in design, implementation, and the maintenance of systems. It provides guidance on creating systems that allow data to be gathered for future investigation of an event.
- Author BiographyBill Buchanan is a Professor in the School of Computing at Edinburgh Napier University, UK. He currently leads the Centre for Distributed Computing and Security, along with leading the Scottish Centre of Excellence in Security and Cybercrime. He works in the areas of security, e-Crime, intrusion detection systems, digital forensics, e-Health, mobile computing, agent-based systems, and simulation. Professor Buchanan has one of the most extensive academic sites in the World, and is involved in many areas of novel teaching in computing, including a widely-used network simulation package. He has published over 25 academic books, and over 120 academic research papers, along with awards for excellence in knowledge transfer. Presently he is working with a range of industrial/domain partners, including within law enforcement, health care, and finance. Along with this he has been involved in university start-ups and in generating novel methods within security and digital forensics.
- Author(s)William J. Buchanan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note307 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables
- Weight1065 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.