Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £25.51Trending at £26.82
- £4.97Trending at £5.39
- £10.99Trending at £14.16
- £14.46Trending at £20.98
- £11.76Trending at £12.06
- £11.09Trending at £15.14
- £6.49Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe diverse coastal habitats of the spectacular Pacific Coast include sandy beaches and dunes, salt- and freshwater marshes, coastal prairies and bluffs, riparian woodlands, and coniferous forests. This guide introduces the wildflowers and other plants that grow along the coastline.
- Author BiographyPhilip A. Munz (1892-1974) of the Rancho Santa Ana Botanical Garden was Professor of Botany at Pomona College, serving as Dean for three years. Dianne Lake is Rare Plant Committee Co-Chair and Unusual Plants Coordinator at the California Native Plant Society, East Bay Chapter. Phyllis M. Faber is General Editor of the California Natural History Guides.
- Author(s)Bruce M. Pavlik,Philip A. Munz
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2003
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleCalifornia Natural History Guides
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 67
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note179 color photographs, 180 line illustrations, 2 maps
- Weight59 g
- Width114 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDianne Lake,Phyllis M. Faber
- Illustrator(s)William C. Follette,John Game,Peter Gaede,Carrie Burroughs,Ron Olowin
- Foreword byRobert Ornduff
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.