Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis is intended as a graduate course on Siegel modular forms, Hecke operators, and related zeta functions. The aim is to attract researchers to this beautiful field by presenting a concise and self-contained introduction to a developing area of number theory.
- Author(s)Anatoli Andrianov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXII, 184 p.
- Weight308 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.