All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully revised and updated edition offers a perspective on social psychology suited to the European, with every chapter written by European experts in that area. It includes a new chapter on emotion, as well as a second chapter on social cognition.
- Author BiographyMiles Hewstone is Professor of Psychology at the University of Wales, College of Cardiff. Wolfgang Stroebe is Professor of Psychology at the University of Utrecht. Geoffrey M. Stephenson is Professor of Social Psychology at the University of Kent.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/12/1995
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Out-of-print date07/12/2000
- Content Note70 figure and line drawings, 40 photographs further reading, indexes
- Weight1363 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byGeoffrey Stephenson,Miles Hewstone,Wolfgang Stroebe,etc.
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £24.90Trending at £25.20
- £15.50Trending at £18.16
- £17.12Trending at £21.00
- £12.21Trending at £13.92
- £3.96Trending at £7.78
- £9.18Trending at £9.57
- £7.58Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.