Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionCombining carefully chosen primary quotes with extensive discussion and everyday illustrative examples, An Introduction to Sociological Theory provides an in-depth introduction to classical and contemporary theory demonstrating theorys applicability to a range of contemporary social issues and processes.
- Author BiographyMichele Dillon is professor of sociology at the University of New Hampshire and has many years of experience teaching sociological theory to undergraduate and graduate students. Her previous publications include Catholic Identity: Balancing Reason, Faith, and Power (1999), Debating Divorce: Moral Conflict in Ireland (1993), Handbook of the Sociology of Religion (ed.) (2003), and In the Course of a Lifetime: Tracing Religious Belief, Practice, and Change (with Paul Wink)( 2007).
- Author(s)Michele Dillon
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Out-of-print date24/01/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight970 g
- Width188 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.