All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.38Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionSoil is the most complicated of materials and an essential element to life. Now in a new second edition, Introduction to Soil Chemistry provides professionals with the background they need to analyze soil, interpret their findings, and develop new analytical methods for soil.
- Author BiographyALFRED R. CONKLIN JR., PhD, is Professor of Agriculture and Soil at Wilmington College, where he teaches soil science, organic chemistry, and chemistry and the environment. He is also the International Director of the International Undergraduate Research Symposium. The recipient of three Fulbright Awards, Dr. Conklin has more than four decades of experience extracting and analyzing soil samples from Africa, Asia, and North and South America.
- Author(s)Alfred R. Conklin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleChemical Analysis: A Series of Monographs on Analytical Chemistry and its Applications
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width155 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Series Edited byMark F. Vitha
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.