All listings for this product
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £17.89Trending at £22.40
- £108.12Trending at £156.65
- £47.66Trending at £64.38
- £31.75Trending at £34.41
- £29.64Trending at £31.36
- £23.38Trending at £34.76
- £23.51Trending at £35.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the interaction of technical and non-technical forces influencing the definition of a space system. Coverage includes the entire system: space and ground segments and mission objectives, cost, risk and mission success probabilities.
- Author BiographyMiguel A. Aguirre Cid received a Masters in Aerospace Engineering from the Polytechnic University of Madrid. He started working in the field of space mechanisms; first for the Spanish company Sener and then later for the European Space Agency. Since 1990, the author has worked in the preliminary design of space missions in the `Future Missions Division' of the Earth Observation Directorate of the European Space Agency. During this time, Aguirre has designed a variety of space missions both related to pure Earth science and to Earth-related operational applications.
- Author(s)Miguel A. Aguirre
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleSpace Technology Library
- Series Part/Volume Number27
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXX, 482 p.
- Weight926 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.