All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- Author(s)Peihua Qiu
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note100 black & white illustrations, 67 black & white tables
- Weight884 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Quality and the Early History of Quality Improvement Quality Management Statistical Process Control Organization of the Book Basic Statistical Concepts and Methods Introduction Population and Population Distribution Important Continuous Distributions Important Discrete Distributions Data and Data Description Tabular and Graphical Methods for Describing Data Parametric Statistical Inferences Nonparametric Statistical Inferences Univariate Shewhart Charts and Process Capability Introduction Shewhart Charts for Numerical Variables Shewhart Charts for Categorical Variables Process Capability Analysis Some Discussions Univariate CUSUM Charts Introduction Monitoring the Mean of a Normal Process Monitoring the Variance of a Normal Process CUSUM Charts for Distributions in Exponential Family Self-Starting and Adaptive CUSUM Charts Some Theory for Computing ARL Values Some Discussions Univariate EWMA Charts Introduction Monitoring the Mean of a Normal Process Monitoring the Variance of a Normal Process Self-Starting and Adaptive EWMA Charts Some Discussions Univariate Control Charts by Change-Point Detection Introduction Univariate Change-Point Detection Control Charts by Change-Point Detection Some Discussions Multivariate Statistical Process Control Introduction Multivariate Shewhart Charts Multivariate CUSUM Charts Multivariate EWMA Charts Multivariate Control Charts by Change-Point Detection Multivariate Control Charts by LASSO Some Discussions Univariate Nonparametric Process Control Introduction Rank-Based Nonparametric Control Charts Nonparametric SPC by Categorical Data Analysis Some Discussions Multivariate Nonparametric Process Control Introduction Rank-Based Multivariate Nonparametric Control Charts Multivariate Nonparametric SPC by Log-Linear Modeling Some Discussions Profile Monitoring Introduction Parametric Profile Monitoring Nonparametric Profile Monitoring Some Discussions Appendix A: R Functions for SPC Appendix B: Datasets Used in the Book Bibliography Index Exercises appear at the end of each chapter.
- Author BiographyPeihua Qiu, Ph.D., is the founding chair of the Department of Biostatistics at the University of Florida. He was previously a professor in the School of Statistics at the University of Minnesota. He is the editor of Technometrics, an elected fellow of the American Statistical Association and the Institute of Mathematical Statistics, and an elected member of the International Statistical Institute. His research focuses on jump regression analysis, medical image analysis, statistical methods for monitoring processes, and patient survival data analysis.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.