All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £23.85Trending at £31.99
- £9.94Trending at £10.16
- £19.99Trending at £25.98
- £13.98Trending at £22.47
- £15.03Trending at £15.37
- £14.76Trending at £15.50
- £7.73Trending at £7.90
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced statistical modeling and knowledge representation techniques for a newly emerging area of machine learning and probabilistic reasoning; includes introductory material, tutorials for different proposed approaches, and applications.
- Author BiographyLise Getoor is Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Maryland.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdaptive Computation and Machine Learning Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note134 fig, 42 tbl illus.
- Weight1271 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBen Taskar,Lise Getoor
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.