CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionKeeping computational challenges to a minimum, the author shows readers how to conduct a variety of commonly used statistical procedures as well as when each procedure should be utilized.
- Author BiographyHoward M. Reid, professor in the Psychology Department at SUNY Buffalo State, received his doctorate in experimental psychology from the University of Maine and then completed postdoctoral study in behavior genetics at The Jackson Laboratory in Maine. Dr. Reid is an active researcher with broad interests, including published work in operant analysis of behavior and animal models of epilepsy, as well as the associations between ADHD and laterality. He has also directed numerous undergraduate research projects which have been presented at local, regional, and national conferences. Dr. Reid is the recipient of a number of prestigious awards, including the SUNY Chancellor's Awards in Teaching and Faculty Service and the Buffalo State President's Award for Excellence as an Undergraduate Research Mentor. Dr. Reid is currently testing a scale constructed to measure student appreciation of the liberal arts, is working with his statistics TAs in research projects, and chairs the college senate.
- Author(s)Howard M. Reid
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.