All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn an extensively updated new edition, this book teaches stochastic programming, with new approaches for discrete variables, new results on risk measures in modeling and Monte Carlo sampling methods, a new chapter on relationships to other methods and more.
- Author BiographyJohn R. Birge, is a Jerry W. and Carol Lee Levin Professor of Operations Management at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. Francois Louveaux is a Professor at the University of Namur(FUNDP) in the Department of Business Administration
- Author(s)Francois Louveaux,John R. Birge
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/06/2011
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Operations Research and Financial Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1146 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.