All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetailed, step-by-step introduction to the theoretical foundations of strings and branes, essential reading for graduate students and researchers.
- Author BiographyPeter West is a Professor at King's College London. He is a pioneer in the development of supersymmetry and its application to strings and branes.
- Author(s)Peter West
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note36 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight1610 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.