All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text introduces structural dynamics and aeroelasticity, emphasizing conventional aircraft.
- Author BiographyDewey H. Hodges is a professor in the School of Aerospace Engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology. He is the author of more than 170 refereed journal papers and three books, Nonlinear Composite Beam Theory (2006), Fundamentals of Structural Stability, with G. J. Simitses (2005) and Introduction to Structural Dynamics and Aeroelasticity, with G. Alvin Pierce (2002). His research spans the fields of aeroelasticity, dynamics, computational structural mechanics and structural dynamics, perturbation methods, computational optimal control and numerical analysis. The late G. Alvin Pierce was Professor Emeritus in the School of Aerospace Engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology. He was the co-author of Introduction to Structural Dynamics and Aeroelasticity, with Dewey H. Hodges (2002).
- Author(s)Dewey H. Hodges,G. Alvin Pierce
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- GenreTransport Technology
- Series TitleCambridge Aerospace Series
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note121 b/w illus. 19 tables 73 exercises
- Weight730 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.