All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £38.89Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionSupply Chain Management provides a practical framework for students and demonstrates how firms manage the enterprise-wide functions of supply in today's business environment. The textbook covers discussions around current supply chain issues from South African and southern African contexts.
- Author BiographyProf Gideon Horn is Head of the Department of Logistics Management at the Faculty of Business & Economic Sciences, NMMU, PE.
- Author(s)Dr Steyn Heckroodt,Gavin Cook,Hannie Badenhorst-Weiss,Jean Howell,Jerome Strydom,Strydom Strydom,T. B. Phume
- PublisherOxford University Press Southern Africa
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGoodwood
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press Southern Africa
- Content Note4/0 full col. cover
- Weight408 g
- Width169 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byGideon Horn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.