Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
- £23.69Trending at £27.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an introduction to the properties of wave-like excitations associated with surfaces and interfaces. The emphasis is on acoustic, optic, and magnetic excitations, and apart from one section on liquid surfaces, the text concentrates on solids.
- Author(s)David Reginald Tilley,Michael G. Cottam
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/04/1989
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note164 b/w illus.
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.