All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for the First Edition [t]he book is great for readers who need to apply the methods and models presented but have little background in mathematics and statistics.
- Author BiographyDouglas C. Montgomery, PhD, is Regents' Professor and ADU Foundation Professor of Engineering at Arizona State University. With over 35 years of academic and consulting experience, Dr. Montgomery has authored or coauthored over 250 journal articles and 13 books. His research interests include design and analysis of experiments, statistical methods for process monitoring and optimization, and the analysis of time-oriented data. Cheryl L. Jennings, PhD, is a Process Design Consultant with Bank of America. An active member of both the American Statistical Association and the American Society for Quality, her areas of research and profession interest include Six Sigma, modeling and analysis, and process control and improvement. Murat Kulahci, PhD, is Associate Professor of Informatics and Mathematical Modelling at the Technical University of Denmark. The author of over 30 journal articles, Dr. Kulahci s research interests include time series analysis, design of experiments, and statistical process control and monitoring.
- Author(s)Cheryl L. Jennings,Douglas C. Montgomery,Murat Kulahci
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1038 g
- Width157 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.