All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- DescriptionHighlights the application of Time-of-Flight Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry (ToF-SIMS) for high-resolution surface analysis and characterization of materials. While providing a brief overview of the principles of SIMS, it also provides examples of how dual-beam ToF-SIMS is used to investigate a range of materials systems and properties.
- Author BiographyDr Sarah Fearn is a Research Officer, Surface Analysis in the Materials Department at Imperial College London, UK where she conducts near-surface analysis of SOFCs and ionic conductivity measurements on nano-engineered structures. Her current research techniques include: isotope exchange, secondary ion mass spectrometry (SIMS), focused ion beam (FIB) microscopy, and low-energy ion scattering (LEIS). She received her PhD in 1999 from Imperial College London and spent nearly two years as a commercial SIMS analyst with Cascade Scientific before joining ICL in 2002.
- Author(s)Sarah Fearn
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication16/10/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Width175 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.