Introduction to Transportation Engineering (Int'l Ed) by James H. Banks (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £49.46Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
- £23.84+ £3.95 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by ammareal
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introduction to intermodal transportation. This book provides a background in transportation planning, analysis, and design while emphasizing the social, economic, and political context of transportation engineering. It includes topics such as geometric design, Highway Capacity Manual methods, and traffic signal timing.
- Author(s)James H. Banks
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date09/02/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.