Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe mild Mediterranean climate of the San Francisco Bay Region nurtures an enormous variety of trees. This guidebook, with easy-to-use keys, informative species accounts, and illustrations, should appeal to those who want an authoritative manual to carry into the field.
- Author BiographyGlenn Keator teaches at Merritt College and is coauthor of the CD Rom Wildflowers of the San Francisco Bay Area (1999, with Diane Fristrom and John Game), author of The Life of an Oak: An Intimate Portrait (1998), and coauthor of In Full View: Three Ways of Seeing California Plants (1995, with Linda Yamane and Ann Lewis).
- Author(s)Glenn Keator
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2003
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleCalifornia Natural History Guides
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 65
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note250 color photographs, 5 line illustrations, 1 map
- Weight63 g
- Width114 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.