All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by world-class leaders in type-2 fuzzy logic control, this book offers a self-contained reference for both researchers and students. The coverage provides both background and an extensive literature survey on fuzzy logic and related type-2 fuzzy control.
- Author BiographyJERRY M. MENDEL is Professor in the Ming Hsieh Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Southern California, Life Fellow of the IEEE, and a Distinguished Member of the IEEE Control Systems Society. HANI HAGRAS is Professor and Director of the Computational Intelligence Centre in the School of Computer Science and Electronic Engineering at the University of Essex, UK, and is a Fellow of the IEEE. WOEI-WAN TAN is Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the National University of Singapore. WILLIAM W. MELEK is Associate Professor in the Department of Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering at the University of Waterloo. HAO YING is Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Wayne State University and a Fellow of the IEEE.
- Author(s)Hani Hagras,Hao Ying,Jerry M. Mendel,William W. Melek,Woei-Wan Tan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Computational Intelligence
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.