Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasizes both the theory and applications of the various variance estimating techniques. Each technique is presented in a separate chapter, and each chapter is divided into several main sections. The opening sections deal with the theory and motivation for the particular method of variance estimation.
- Author(s)Katinka M. Wolter,Kirk Wolter
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/11/2003
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight792 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1985. 1st softcover printing 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.