All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of The DK Art School series, this introduction to watercolours includes choosing paints, brushes and paper, how to mix colour, how to lay washes, removing colour, framing and mounting.
- Author(s)Ray Smith
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/1993
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleArt School S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/06/1999
- Content Notecolour illustrations and photographs
- Weight587 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.50
- £6.50Trending at £12.06
- £5.01Trending at £5.93
- £9.99Trending at £14.07
- £11.34Trending at £14.04
- £16.64Trending at £20.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.