All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA pedagogical and self-contained introduction to AdS/CFT correspondence aimed at graduate students and researchers across theoretical physics.
- Author BiographyHoratiu Nastase is a Researcher at the Institute for Theoretical Physics at the State University of Sao Paulo, Brazil. To date, his career has spanned four continents. As an undergraduate he studied at the University of Bucharest and Copenhagen University. He later completed his PhD at the State University of New York, Stony Brook, before moving to the Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, where his collaboration with David Berenstein and Juan Maldacena defined the pp-wave correspondence. He has also held research and teaching positions at Brown University and the Tokyo Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Horatiu Nastase
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note43 b/w illus.
- Weight1150 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.