Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- Author(s)Matteo Brunelli
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication12/12/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Operations Research
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight156 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction and fundamentals.- Priority vector and consistency.- Missing comparisons and group decisions.- Extensions.- Conclusions.
- Author BiographyMatteo Brunelli received his Bachelor and Master degrees from the University of Trento, Italy, and his Doctorate from Abo Akademi University, Finland. In the past years he has been a visiting researcher at University of Turku (Finland), Auckland University of Technology (New Zealand), and University of California, Berkeley (United States). He is presently an Academy of Finland postdoctoral research at the Department of Mathematics and Systems Analysis, Aalto University, Finland. He has worked on topics related to the Analytic Hierarchy Process for almost ten years and presently his research interests cover mathematical modelling of preference relations, representations of uncertainty, and aggregation functions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.