All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn innovative textbook for use in advanced undergraduate and graduate courses; accessible to students in financial mathematics, financial engineering and economics.
- Author BiographyFernando Zapatero is Assistant Professor of Finance at the Marshall School of Business and in the Department of Economics at the University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Fernando Zapatero,Jaksa Cvitanic
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2004
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleIntroduction to the Economics and Mathematics of Financial Markets
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note46 illus.
- Weight930 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.79Trending at £6.99
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.24
- £10.75Trending at £13.19
- £11.32Trending at £11.67
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.