Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £46.55Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionCovers two main methods for proving the $h$-principle: holonomic approximation and convex integration. This book places emphasis on applications to symplectic and contact geometry. It is suitable for a graduate course on geometric methods for solving partial differential equations and inequalities.
- Author(s)N. Mishachev,Yakov Eliashberg
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/06/2002
- Series TitleGraduate Studies in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 48
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight607 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.