All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.32
- £12.75Trending at £20.23
- £40.35Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £16.27Trending at £16.46
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis work fills a gap in the existing literature by presenting a compact, concise but nevertheless panoramic view of the law of the United Nations.
- Author BiographyRobert Kolb is Professor of Public International Law at the University of Geneva. He has worked as legal adviser at the International Committee of the Red Cross from 1998 to 1999, and occasionally for the International Law Directorate of the Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs and the Federal Military Department (Law of Armed Conflicts). He is also Counsel for Lalive Attorneys-at-Law, Geneva.
- Author(s)Robert Kolb
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/02/2010
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.