CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive book prepares readers for a changing profession in the library and information field, presenting a holistic approach that examines theories and models and utilizes creative problem-solving strategies.
- Author BiographyRoger C. Greer, MLS, PhD, is dean emeritus of the School of Library and Information Management at University of Southern California, former dean at Syracuse University, and professor emeritus at Emporia State University. Robert J. Grover, MLS, PhD, was associate vice president for academic affairs and dean of graduate studies at Emporia State University, where he had held the position of dean and professor of the School of Library and Information Management. Susan G. Fowler, MLS, teaches at Flint Hills Technical College in Emporia, KS, and remains active in the information consulting business she founded in 1993.
- Author(s)Robert J. Grover,Roger C. Greer,Susan G. Fowler
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.