Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.34
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended for use in a rigorous introductory PhD level course in econometrics.
- Author BiographyHerman J. Bierens is Professor of Economics at the Pennsylvania State University and part-time Professor of Econometrics at Tilburg University, The Netherlands. He is Associate Editor of the Journal of Econometrics and Econometric Reviews, and has been an Associate Editor of Econometrica. Professor Bierens has written two monographs, Robust Methods and Asymptotic Theory in Nonlinear Econometrics and Topics in Advanced Econometrics Cambridge University Press 1994), as well as numerous journal articles. His current research interests are model (mis)specification analysis in econometrics and its application in empirical research, time series econometrics, and the econometric analysis of dynamic stochastic general equilibrium models.
- Author(s)Herman J. Bierens
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThemes in Modern Econometrics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note19 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.