Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £50.00Trending at £50.62
- £17.02Trending at £17.20
- £11.75Trending at £16.99
- £11.54Trending at £14.88
- £9.77Trending at £10.37
- £7.67Trending at £8.49
- £7.57Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the theory of beams and bars, including axial, torsion, and bending loading. It provides failure analysis based on maximum stress criteria and introduces design using models developed in the text.
- Author BiographyDr. David Allen is Dean of the College of Engineering and Computer Science, University of Texas-Pan American and formerly, 2002-2010, Dean of the College of Engineering, University of Nebraska.
- Author(s)David H. Allen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/08/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight526 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.