Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £79.21Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £44.98Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.75
- £22.95Trending at £23.45
- £23.72Trending at £26.30
- £40.35Trending at £41.11
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
About this product
- DescriptionBalancing concise mathematical analysis with real-world examples and practical applications, to provide a clear and approachable introduction to wave phenomena.
- Author BiographyTim Freegarde is a Senior Lecturer in Physics at the University of Southampton, where his research explores the use of light to trap, cool and manipulate atoms and particles. He has taught wave related subjects to physics undergraduates of all levels for over fifteen years.
- Author(s)Tim Freegarde
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note111 b/w illus. 100 exercises
- Weight760 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.