CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionBalancing concise mathematical analysis with real-world examples and practical applications, to provide a clear and approachable introduction to wave phenomena.
- Author BiographyTim Freegarde is a Senior Lecturer in Physics at the University of Southampton, where his research explores the use of light to trap, cool and manipulate atoms and particles. He has taught wave related subjects to physics undergraduates of all levels for over fifteen years.
- Author(s)Tim Freegarde
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note111 b/w illus. 100 exercises
- Weight690 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.