CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- Author(s)Daniela Flocco,Melody Sandells
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan and Claypool Life Sciences
- Width175 mm
- Height254 mm
- Author BiographyMelody Sandells studied Physics (MSci) at Imperial College, London before undertaking her PhD at the University of Reading on Modelling the Impact of Vegetation on the Seasonal Snowcover, which involved a four month field experiment in the Owyhee Mountains of Idaho. She moved on to study the densification of snow at the Centre for Polar Observation and Modelling in University College London. Later, she returned to the University of Reading as a member of the European Space Agency Expert Scientific Laboratory for the SMOS mission. Since then, Mel has dedicated her research to understanding how to improve global observations of snow mass, visiting the Canadian sub-Arctic, and Nordic Arctic along the way.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.