Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionContains a brief introduction to convex analysis. This work considers set-valued maps. It focuses on the Mordukhovich version of nonsmooth analysis. It also focuses on the viability problem - the problem of selection of a solution to a differential inclusion that is contained in a given set.
- Author(s)Georgi V. Smirnov
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/11/2001
- Series TitleGraduate Studies in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 41
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight682 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.