Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.92Trending at £24.50
- £40.17Trending at £44.44
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £21.17Trending at £24.44
About this product
- Author(s)Ferenc Forgo,Ferenc Szidarovszky,Jeno Szep
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/11/2010
- Series TitleNonconvex Optimization and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number32
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight494 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Introduction. I: Noncooperative games. 1. Noncooperative games forms. 2. Nash equilibria. 3. Existence of Nash equilibrium. 4. Uniqueness of Nash equilibrium. 5. Mixed extensions of finite games. 6. Computation of equilibria in mixed extensions of finite games. 7. The oligopoly game. 8. Two-person zero-sum games. 9. Matrix games. 10. Games played over the unit hypercube. 11. Bimatrix games. 12. Repeated games. 13. Games with incomplete information. II: Cooperative games. 14. Games in characteristic function form. 15. The core. 16. Stable sets. 17. The nucleolus. 18. The Shapley value. 19. The kernel and the bargaining set. 20. Game theory and cost allocation. 21. Games without transferable utility. 22. The Nash bargaining solution and its extensions. 23. Two-person bargaining processes. Problems and exercises. Appendix. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.