All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introductory text to optimization theory in normed spaces. This book looks at such topics as existence results, various differentiability notions along with optimality conditions, the contingent cone, a generalization of the Lagrange multiplier rule, duality theory, extended semidefinite optimization, and more.
- Author(s)Johannes Jahn
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/01/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteX, 292 p.
- Weight1330 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.