All listings for this product
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.94
- £35.99Trending at £48.19
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.12Trending at £157.49
- £14.41Trending at £15.91
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionQuantum mechanics is vitally important in the study and design of semiconductor devices and in the emerging field of quantum computing. Whereas most quantum mechanics books are written for a physics audience, this book is aimed at electrical engineers and materials scientists.
- Author BiographyPETER L. HAGELSTEIN is an associate professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at MIT. He is a principal investigator in the Optics and Quantum Electronics Group of the Research Laboratory of Electronics. STEPHEN D. SENTURIA formerly held the Barton L. Weller Chair in Electrical Engineering at MIT. He retired in 2002, and currently serves as Chairman and Chief Technology Officer of Polychromix, Inc. in Woburn, Massachusetts. He is Senior Editor of the ASME/IEEE Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems. TERRY P. ORLANDO is a professor of electrical engineering and principal investigator at the Research Laboratory of Electronics at MIT. His research focuses on superconducting circuits for quantum computation and nonlinear dynamics.
- Author(s)Peter L. Hagelstein,Stephen D. Senturia,Terry P. Orlando
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2004
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1282 g
- Width165 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine47 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.