All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.29Trending at £11.07
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.58Trending at £48.59
- £12.95Trending at £17.03
- £8.24Trending at £11.47
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
About this product
- DescriptionAllows you to tailor the order of chapters to accommodate your particular needs, not only by presenting topics but also by including any and all necessary preview or review information needed to learn that topic. This title features question-and-answer presentation that allows students to actively learn chemistry while studying an assignment.
- Author BiographyEd Peters received his B.S. from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in 1943 in Chemical Engineering and his M.S. from Northwestern University in 1947. He had a long and varied career. He worked as an engineer for the United States Navy and was employed as a chemistry teacher for various high schools and colleges in California. He retired in 1987. Mark S. Cracolice is a professor in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the University of Montana, where he teaches freshman-level chemistry courses, as well as graduate-level courses in teaching chemistry, theories of learning, and chemical education research. He directs a research group that seeks answers to questions about how students learn, and is involved in conducting professional development workshops for high school, college, and university chemistry instructors.
- Author(s)Edward I. Peters,Mark S. Cracolice
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1920 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition StatementInternational Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.