Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionRecognizes that econometrics has moved from a specialized mathematical description of economics to an applied interpretation based on empirical research techniques. This book intends to bridge the gap between the mechanics of econometrics and modern applications of econometrics by employing a systematic approach.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Wooldridge
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication11/10/2005
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date28/09/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edition StatementInternational ed
Most relevant reviews
- 1027666296@dele...28 May, 2011by
The book is very good, especially if you are really want to know econometrics from the basic. This book is some where in between the basic and intermediate one. But it is very useful.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.